I’m just going to blurt this out there, I have a serious crush on Nicole from frankie hearts fashion. I mean, I want to be her. I want to live in her closet. And I really want her wedding ring. There are a lot of fashion bloggers who have great style but the ones that actually have personality is like…well…I won’t. But Nicole? She is damn hilarious. And she likes to cuss. She’s my sister from another mister. Without further ado, here are her five things! Numero dos is my favorite.
1. Hi my name is Nicole and I have a serious shoe addiction. Ahhh…I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest. Not only do I hoard shoes but I also like to organize them by color….not. crazy. at. all.
2. From about age 5 until 15 I ate, slept, and breathed dance. (And yes, people like that wicked lady from “Dance Mom’s” really do exist…don’t mess with people and their dance moves. Fur. Reals.) I then spent my later teen years parlaying all of my professional training into dancing at bar mitzvahs. (no you did not read that wrong…I am LOL’ing as I type this). It was a living. Mazel Tov.
3. (Warning: I am about to get sappy. ready. set. go…..) My Mom and my sister are my best friends. We can call each other 40 times a day and still manage to find things to talk about.
4. I absolutely LOVE to bake. I’m not sure where this obsession came from considering I’m not big on sweets…But I now own every baking tin, piping bag, and cake pop maker ever invented.
5. I swear like a drunken sailor. It’s obviously one of my more attractive qualities…NOT. I’m definitely making my Mom proud on a daily basis. She tells people I learned it in the streets and she doesn’t know where I came from!
Thanks for having me Christin!! xo