If you don’t have a fall to-do list, you probably are an android What? I’m not afraid to say that kind of crazy shit. However, I’m afraid that I may be a little too big for my britches with my list. I’m a bit of an over-achiever, it’s an issue.
So here goes my list…I’m getting minorly stressed/excited just thinking about it.
- Make Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Pancakes, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Snickerdoodles, Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Pie. Eat pie for breakfast.
- Make Cheesecake of all different kinds.
- Pick apples.
- Then make Caramel Apples with aforementioned picked apples.
- Visit a Corn Maze and try not to be terrified.
- Go to a Haunted House and not cry. (See a theme…)
- Crunch some leaves extra obnoxiously.
- Make Spiked Cider and drink it all the time.
- Go to the Farmer’s Market every week.
- Instead of buying Halloween Candy, make it.
- Try 5 new recipes for Brussels Sprouts.
I think that about wraps it up. It doesn’t include me working out at least 3x a week or keeping the apartment totally clean at all times.
Do you make lists like me or do you not need to be medicated? I need to know!