Today’s five things post features Anna of And Everything Nice. Don’t let the blog name fool you, she’s pretty funny and very normal. You know those people who you can just tell are good people? She’s one of them and it may or may not be because she lives in Oklahoma. Plus she owns a juicer (shouldn’t we all?) and has an adorable pug named Winston who is a star on instagram.
1. I have an “irrational” fear of moths. Irrational is in quotes because I don’t really think it’s that absurd since I was attacked maliciously by one years ago and have never been the same since. I’m being dramatic, but I’m dead serious. My husband thinks it’s funny. I think he’s rude. Look at this photo; it’s fat furry body, those antennae…yuk. Just gross.
2. I can relate just about any life story to a Friends episode, and feel that I have a special bond with Rachel. We share lots of quirks. For example, we both hate having anything near our eyes and refuse to use eye-drops. I freak out if there’s a finger near my eye and I whine like a baby if I ever have to use eye-drops. Needless to say I do not use them for fun.
3. I married my best friend. I know a lot of people say this, but it’s absolutely true. There’s no one I tell more to than my husband. I know I can be myself around him & he won’t judge me (because he can’t..ha). March 2012 marks our 7th anniversary, and June is our 4 year wedding anniversary. I am so lucky.
4. I can’t snap or whistle. I tried to learn how for many years and I just couldn’t do it. It still drives me crazy that I can’t. I’d love to whistle while I work.
5. I was a cute baby. Yeah, I hate to brag but it’s true. My mom might kill me for posting a photo of her with short hair. But don’t focus on her. Focus on me, the cute baby.
Just found your blog through Tammy’s and I’m loving it already lady! Following you now 🙂 Oh and I’m totally with you on the eye drop thing. There’s no reason for those. None. Can’t wait to read more 🙂
Lauren @ Lemon Trees and Bumble Bees
Straight up LOL’d at number 5. But she was a damn cute baby. Oh, and thanks for guest posting girl. You da bomb.
Aw, you were a cute baby!! I married my best friend too. It is so nice to be married to your best friend!
That moth just gave me the creeps, for real. Found your blog through Tammy and so glad I did 🙂 I could use a little laugh everyday!
Wow, seven years! Happy Anniversary!
And thank you for that horrifying picture of a moth, haha! I hate them too 🙂
Weird, I always pictured Anna as a lover of all things moth. I feel like this changes everything… 😉
I think people should also know she’s super sarcastic in addition to being amazing (but it’s part of the reason she’s amazing).
Loved this guest post!
I’ve never really thought about moths much, or how terrifying they really are. creepy furry bodies!
Either you deleted my post about Anna’s mom being a Ginger or it didn’t go through on my phone….
I’m at a 50/50 for both.
I love Anna!! She’s hilarious and has great style 🙂
Pretty dress! =)
Wtf Hollie! Calling my mom a ginger. It’s carrot top! Get it straight. 😉
Thanks for having me Christin. This was a lot of fun. I may have to nab this idea. 🙂
Ps – going to try to not be offended by “very normal”. 😉
Ha, too funny! Hate moths too. Need to add that to my list X
i love that you can relate everything in your life to an episode of friends. … for me, it’s the golden girls! im not sure what that says about me, that asa 26 year old i am relating everything in my life to the golden girls, butttt, it’s true!
anna is the cutest! glad to see her elsewhere in the bloggerverse. she is one of my favs!
I can’t snap my fingers or whistle (very well) either! I don’t get how people snap, it just hurts my fingers. Weird.