Everyone has blogs they go to for inspiration and if you don’t go to In Honor of Design, you are seriously missing out. Anna has a most beautiful blog that is full of all things inspiring. This is no joke. She is also seriously sweet and super talented. Honestly, go check it out for yourself. I mean, the DIYs are out of this world. This and this are at the top of my ‘to make (or attempt)’ list.
seriously, how freaking adorable!?
1. I love watching a tv series on netflix after its had at least 2 seasons so then I can watch episode after episode on Friday nights. Latest fix: White Color (in between Downton Abbey of course).
2. I have ten brothers and sisters. Yes TEN:) I had the best childhood. When I tell people this they get cross eyed or stutter. Its kind of fun to see the reactions.
3. Asissi, Italy is by far one of my favorite cities in the world. Its as if you stepped out of this century and into the past. The food, the view, the cobblestone streets. Its a piece of heaven on earth!
4. I tried a different sport every year growing up. This includes ballet, gymnastics, basketball, volleyball, flag football, skiing, tennis, etc. I loved each and every one of them. The problem was, I never stuck with one long enough to be really good at any of them!
5. I have experienced both a kidney stone and natural childbirth. Kidney stones are worse! <---- this scares me, guys!
I love Anna, and I love you. But kidney stones are scary. Childbirth is scary. OMG I don’t know if I want either ever.
sweet post! TEN siblings??! How amazingly wonderful!
This was such a fun read!! My husband and I have made a choice not to own a TV…I haven’t had a tv for over 6 years…so sometimes we decide to watch a great series on netflix…and I’m just like you Anna, it makes me so happy that I can watch episodes back to back….no waiting, no commercials!! 🙂 I love Italy, it’s on my list of countries to visit again. Great to learn more about you! xo
Fun post!! 10 siblings?! Wow how fun! I bet holidays are just a blast!
Thank you so much for your sweet words Christin and for having me as a guest. It was a fun topic!
I love the idea of trying a different sport every year! You wouldn’t get bored. 🙂
I just realized I’ve been posting comments under my husband’s google account…lol…David Smith = Emily Lynne Smith!!
TEN!? she must be the most patient sibling EVER.
and i’ve never had kidney stones- but i had gallstones. right before i got my anesthesia for surgery the nurse said, “hey, look on the bright side- you’ve handled gallstones, you can handle childbirth honey!” GAH.
How adorably cute is that first picture… Wait a minute! 10? Are you serious? That’s awesome!
Love your blog. Let’s be friends and follow each other. Please visit my blog and leave me a quick note. I’ll follow right back. Thank you.
i love this girl… she’s so talented!!! hope you’re having a great weekend!
10?!! OMG. That blog is fabulous! And I always do that with Netflix too… just finished Mad Men and started Breaking Bad
holy shit there is 10 of you?! That is AWESOME! Par-tay central. Love it. And I just read that you got a job at Baublebar! Congrats girlie! xo
Love love love Anna!