For those of you who read regularly, you know a lot about me but I thought it would be fun to let you in on a few things about me that you don’t know. Before you even keep reading, just know that I’m a freak, OK?
1. I’m obsessed with food. Not eating it, but food itself. Only organic and/or local fruits & veggies make it through the door. Meat? If it isn’t grass-fed and cage free, forget it. Not happening. No GMOs, no artificial anything. This craziness extends to household products as well.
2. I have a bald spot on my left temple. Why? They don’t know. I’ve had it since I can remember.
3. Technically, my heart only has three chambers. This also means I have a really cool scar down my chest.
4. I have a lot of facial expressions.
5. From grade school to high school, I got picked on for being skinny. Ruthlessly. Guess who’s laughing now, fat asses?
How about you all? Do you have anything about you that people don’t know?