In true Christin fashion, I couldn’t let Thanksgiving just breeze by without a hint of sarcasm. Let’s face it, there are a lot of things that are good to have but downright annoying and even inconvenient. For those things, let us give thanks.
- I am thankful for the MTA because without them I might actually get to work at the same time everyday. Thank you for adhering to an actual service schedule. #assholes
- I am thankful for nail polish that chips within a week so that I never have to fully commit to a nail color.
- I am thankful for a dishwasher because without one, I might never have to unload it.
- I am thankful for the super powered radiator in the building that heats our apartment to the temperature of a tropical rainforest. #itstoohot
- I am thankful for the TSA employee that will pat me down tomorrow because I refuse to go through a body scanner that has not been fully tested.
- I am thankful that everyone I know is getting knocked up and/or married so that my newsfeed on facebook may never be interesting.
- I am thankful for instagram because, let’s face it, no one’s life is as cool as it is on instagram.
- I am thankful for text messaging because who can be bothered to talk on the phone?
- I am thankful for laundry in the basement because you always get a good arm workout in carrying three weeks worth of laundry around.
- I am thankful for organic candy because eating copious amounts sugar has never seemed more healthy.
“I am thankful for instagram because, let’s face it, no one’s life is as cool as it is on instagram”! hahahah… nice! well, my post scheduled for tomorrow is pretty identical (same image + some things I am thankful for)… but, without the true Christin sass that only you can pull off! 😉 Have a happy thanksgiving!! xo.
Your hilarious! I got my laundry work-out last night so I’m definitely thankful!! =)
Ergo – Blog
You’re too much!! Agree fully about the MTA and chipped nails!!
I love this post, so much. My life on instagram is so much cooler than it is in real life.
Oh my gosh. Love your list. Haha…of course you always give me a smile to my face. 🙂
LOVE!!! Can I add a few?
I am thankful for coworkers who pretend to ‘work’, bc they know how much i love to do more than my share. I am thankful for a husband who loves fashion & shoes bc who doesn’t love matching 65 boxes to shoes each week that aren’t yours? I am also thankful for you, bc you don’t judge my text rants (and that one is the truth!)
Yesss.hahah organic candy? I didn’t know that existed. My new diet is going to be strictly organic candy. I love your fb and instagram ones. SO true!
i love that you refuse the TSA scan. and i feel like i don’t instagram b/c even that really doesn’t make my life look awesome. so it must be really lame.
i’m with ya on all of these, especially #6 and #7
xo the egg out west.
Organic candy? really? If you want to be even more thankful then I’ll let you borrow mi nail polishes, they chip in 3 days 😉
Agreed on the newsfeed one. A-greed.
god i love you. this is perfect and completely summarizes my thoughts on life as it stands today (particularly the facebook wedding / baby overload that I love so dearly…can’t they invent a ‘block’ button for any post with the word ‘hubby’ or ‘baby’? Dont think it’s too much to ask.).
By far the best thankful list ever. Love it.
hahah i love you. this is by far the best thankful list. ever.
I LOL’d a few times. Love this.