My blogger pal and eating soulmate (yes, I did just say that) Nikki, tagged me in this fun game that’s going around the blogosphere and my answers (perhaps off-color) are below…
1. Favorite flower?
The peonie. KIDDING. I’d have to say the ranunculus.
2. Most and least organized space in your home?
This is embarrassing…
least: toss up. closet and or dresser
3. What book have you read recently that really moved you?
Currently reading Grain Brain and it’s blowing my mind.
4. What dish are you most looking forward to at Thanksgiving dinner?
Stuffing, dressing or whatever you call it. ALWAYS.
5. How do you take your coffee?
Like my men. Kidding. With half and half.
6. Thing you miss most about high school?
Not having any bills.
7. Most memorable concert?
This is a toughie but it would likely have to be the Tim McGraw + Faith Hill, Soul to Soul tour. Yes, I was obsessed with Tim McGraw…and Eminem…at the same time. My musical tastes are very diverse.
8. Dots or stripes?
I have to pick?! Okay, fine. Stripes.
9. How do you unwind before bed?
I do what we call here in the Van Schindewolf household…”relaxy time”. This consists of a TV show after washing your face and brushing your teeth, with no lights on and no technology.