Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know Lauren, the bubbly blonde, from L.A. in the bay. At only 20 years old, she’s definitely making a name for herself in the blogosphere. Obviously, I’m a huge fan as I’m from the Bay Area myself, gotta represent. Her five things definitely do not disappoint, and the video? OMG. I died. The best. Also, you can’t get more adorable than the photo below. Cannot.
1. I used to be afraid of the sky. When I was in elementary school, I used to hide under benches so I didn’t have to look up. Thankfully I have gotten past that! LOL.
2. I love eating raw mushrooms. Is that weird? Yeah, probably. They are just so good!
3. When I was a sophomore in high school, I decided I would record a video of me lip singing to Barbie Girl by Aqua. Here is the video for your enjoyment.
4. I love snails. I just think they are the cutest things ever. I love when it rains because a whole family of snails acquire on my doorstep. I name each and everyone of them, Bob. (Yes, I am a freak).
5. I have pretty mad rapping skills. Just ask my friends. Nicki Minaj ain’t gotten nothing on me! 😉